Talking About Adventures

So today was one of those rare days where I had the balls to communicate with my Owner about how I want our relationship to go a little bit.

First we talked about the review job that I've been doing online. I am excited to say that he actually wanted to try having some fun with this stuff! He says he had some past girlfriends who weren't as adventurous as I am, and that he would be glad to do it. He said he has some experience with doing some of the things before, so I will get to see how he works. :3

We discussed our BDSM relationship a bit and when I asked him how he felt about being my Owner, he stated that he would like to improve if I would help him. This made me so happy! We are going to go over some of the basic stuff tonight of what we want to do and what we don't want to do in our relationship (needs, wants, various limits, and such).

Since we are in a position where we can't really do much of the kinkier stuff, we are going to start with some of the more mental approaches to things. I also will get to wear a leash when we go to parties and this excites me!  Our living situation makes it very hard to do some of the "noisier" things, but I can wait until we move in and then we can.

I am SO EXCITED. Today has been a good day for me... For us.
-Harvest <3s Batsz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers