SJP-- Freedom

“How blessed am I in this discovering thee To enter in these bonds is to be free.” – John Donne

This was the quote from the Submissive Journal Prompts that I took to do today.

I want to say that I have never felt any better than I do now. I have tried my hardest to be the best pet that I can for my Owner. I feel like the further into submissiveness that I venture, the safer and happier I feel. I am in a whole new world, and I love it.

So I ask you: Are we free in our submission?

I personally feel free. I feel like I can do anything (within reason of course, but why do I want to do anything but what would not please my Owner?) that I want to do. My structure helps me be free. My play time helps me be free, as well. In this I am free.

What are your thoughts?
-harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers