SJP-- Honesty Is the Best Policy

Do you believe that owners owe their charges honesty? Are the slaves entitled to full disclosure of everything regarding their owner?

http://prompts.submissiveguide.com/406

Just like the title of this prompt-inspired blog, I believe that honesty is the best policy. I see no point in little white lies, even if they make someone happy or smooth things over for you. If you want them to really know what's going on and how they can improve, you will tell them in a sincere manner that allows them to grow. This is usually called constructive criticism. I have been known to be a right bastard though when it comes to being honest. It's against my personal ethics to lie, so I will gladly tell you the truth about things. I'm a bit blunt I guess.

I believe that Tops should be honest with their bottoms and vice versa. We cannot communicate fully if we do not communicate honestly and openly with each other. People, if your bottom isn't doing something that you want, you should tell them, just as a bottom should let their Top know what's going on as well.

Of course, there are those moments of mindfuckery that seem to need one to be a bit "dishonest." This is similar to poker. In this case, I suppose it is okay, but as for me, I'm still going to tell you the honest to god truth, even if I lose the game. There are ways of talking around these things either way. This is a skill that takes time to hone, and once honed it is well worth it.

Overall, I pretty much think that honesty is always the best policy, but my extremes are just not that great for other people. Other people have things they want to protect and feelings and all that. My feelings are different. I want you to know how I honestly feel.

A Top should be honest. A bottom should be honest. Especially with each other.
This brings us all together.

-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers