30 Days of Truth-- Day 7

Someone who has made your life worth living:

I would definitely, 100% tell you that the person who has made my life worth living is my Owner, Batsz.

It started out where all my friends thought he was really creepy and things. I was told not to date him, but something in the back of my mind told me that I was on the right path. I loved this man. I worshiped this man. I wanted him to be mine forever.

Now we are in a Owner/pet relationship on top of our regular relationship. And that's great with me. He allows me to play and things, and I encourage him to do whatever he wants. We are monogamous, and it feels absolutely right.

Right now, I am typing this as he sleeps. I do not wish to wake him, I feel like I should let him sleep, because he rarely does anyway.

I love my Owner with all my heart and pledge my loyalty to him.
-Harvest <3's Batsz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers