1. Do you want a divorce or to leave your present romantic relationship?
No. I'm perfectly fine in my relationship. We have been having a lot of fights lately, but we are doing well. I know we're going to be okay. It's mostly me being insecure because I leave so much and him being upset because I'm always gone.
2. Do you think your relationship needs couples therapy?
No. Well, sometimes I think that. But who doesn't? It's not like everyone has the most perfect relationship in the world.
3. If your relationship needs fine-tuning, what would you do to tweak it?
I would tweak the fact that I would change is that we both had more agreeable ways to love each other. We took the love languages quiz and we have completely opposite languages. He likes service and gifts and doesn't like physical touch as much; I like physical touch and don't like service or gifts as much.
4. Is your relationship over or are you just in a bad phase? How long has the bad phase lasted so far?
Not at all. Just a difficult patch.
5. What kind of relationship do you envision will make you happy?
This one. Just probably when we both get more time.
6. Are you seeing someone new?
Bonus: What major regret do you have so far in your life? Is it too late to change it?
There are people in my life that I'm currently questioning as a regret. There is one thing that I regret at the moment but at the same point in time I am the person that believes things that need to happen will happen and have to happen.