TMI Tuesday- 8/15/2016

1. Where is the most beautiful place on earth and why?
Most old cemeteries. There is beauty in death.

2. How old is the most expired item in your fridge?
 A couple days I think. It's milk.

3. What’s under your bed?
The floor! Ha ha. BatDaddy and I have a wonderful king sized bed that was too big for our original bed setup so we have it on the floor at the moment, until we can get it a proper setup. We're thinking we'll make tombstone and coffin headboard stuff.

4. What is in your pocket?
 I'm sitting around in my underwear. I'm pretty sure I don't have pockets in my underwear. Though it would be super cool if I could have pockets in my underwear. That would be super handy.

5. Which famous person would you like to be best-friends with? Why?
Probably Edgar Allen Poe. I know he's dead, but I bet he was interesting to talk to. His writing is amazing and I feel like I could connect with him on some level. We could be co-authors of a horror blog. LOL.

6. There is now a line of lacy lingerie for men. Would you wear it or like to see your man in it? See here and here 
Honestly, I only want him to wear things that he is comfortable in. If he is comfortable in that and confident, then I would be happy if he did. I do have a fantasy of seeing him in a dress someday. The way the dress looks is different every time (That's what you get when you date someone who likes drag queens and designing clothes and costumes) so it's always different and each time he does lip syncs to my favorite songs. Is that too weird? I mean, I am genderfluid and pansexual, but I feel like I relate to people who are like me more. I suppose that's normal, but I'm going about it in an alternative manner.
 

Bonus: Think The Olympics. Men’s gymnastic uniforms–sexy or goofy? Discuss!
I have honestly not really been watching the Olympics. I've honestly only seen a couple of the different things that have been going on. I watched some of the men's volleyball (was it men's?) and that was kind of cool. I really liked the Try Guy's Olympic video so much better though. (Which you can find HERE!!)
I'm not really big on sports. I am wondering if they have or are doing fencing. That is a sport that I can get behind, being the one sport that I actually participated in. I don't usually watch the Olympics though. I do enjoy the opening ceremonies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers