30 Days of Truth-- Day 12

Something you never get compliments on:

Oh goodness. I  don't get compliments on a lot of things. My waist size being one of them. Which is why I'm working out more lately. I want to be able to top or bottom and be in good condition. I want to be able to do a lot of things and be in good condition.

I'm learning how to do the splits slowly. I think I can do it, but I'm worried that my legs are the kind that are not predisposed to being able to do this. I don't know why I want to do it. I think I just want to prove to myself that it can be done. I stretch out as much as I can each day and see what I can do. I think I have seen improvement.

I'm working with handweights now. Small ones, so nothing too strenuous. I have fibromyalgia and things so I have to be careful not to aggrivate it.

:3
-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers