SJP-- Flowers

"We all know that roses are a common symbol for love. What flower do you think describes your submission? Why?"

I jokingly would say that a flower or plant that represented my submission would be poison ivy. Clingy and very itchy (wait, what?).

Clingy because I have a tendency to sort of co-mingle with the person that I am with in a way that could become irritating to them, but is beneficial because I can protect us both. I don't feel right if I can't protect the both of us. I want my Top to be happy. I am glad that I have my Owner, who puts up with my crap every day and puts me in my place.

Itchy because... well, it's sort of a metaphor for being irritating. I can become very irritating to people I am close to, because of how much I cling to them. I'm not going to lie (I try not to anyway, but you get the point), but I think I have a dependency issue.


Now, if I was to suggest a real flower that represented my submission, I would think of it as a sort of cacti. Rare to bloom in certain "climates," but willing to protect my Dominant and myself.


Cactus/Poison Ivy.
Both are protector plants, in my opinion.And that's just the way I am.
-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16