Degradation

So this came up on FetLife in one of the kitten groups that I am a member of. We were asked if our Owners were into degrading us and things like that.

I want to say now that my Owner is not into degradation, and neither am I. I am a cat, and I should be respected. Think of it like old Egypt or something. Hee hee. No, I wouldn't be that way. I do enjoy being the Top sometimes, and that is what it feels like ("I am like Bastet, hear me meow"), but for the most part I just enjoy a form of mutual respect. I respect my Owner, and He respects me.

This doesn't mean that I am not submissive in my ways.I am very submissive. I will do whatever He asks (within reason, and He knows it), but isn't that a form of respect as well? Just as He takes care of me, I take care of Him.

So don't just automatically assume that all Pet Play relationships are degrading. Some are, some are not. Mine is not, as previously stated.

Maybe we're just different.
-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers