30 Days of Truth-- Day 9

Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted...

I miss my old friend, Moose. I miss being able to talk to her and things. I really wanted to see her kid more, but she just isn't interested in talking to me anymore or anything. I wanted to hang out with her and things when I could get the chance. I don't drive though, so it is kind of hard for me to get around. My Owner drives me when I need to go places. We always go places together. Sometimes, I go with my friends instead.

I don't think I have anyone else that I've drifted apart from, though. I see my old friends and usually am pretty sure that I don't want to be around them for some good reason. They usually remind me why that is within an instant or two.

I love all of my friends though, even if we're not friends anymore.
-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers