30 Days of Truth-- Day 18

Your views on Gay Marraige:

Let them marry! It's not my business to tell anyone what they can or cannot do. I'd be on some kind of power trip or something if I was. Everyone is equal. It's stupid to think otherwise. You're not better than anyone else, you're just some jackass that thinks they need to take over everything and make people unhappy.

Not in the bible? Who gives a fuck! Not all of us are christian, thankyouverymuch. I don't give a shit what you say about this country being founded on christian beliefs, I still think we need to look at the masons more carefully. I myself, am pagan and I'm proud of it. Pagans are proud to be pro-equality, and so am I.

I could bitch FOREVER about this, but I'll spare you.

-harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers