SJP-- Routines

Do you have a routine for any tasks?

http://prompts.submissiveguide.com/286

To be honest, I don't have a lot of routines yet. I have a notebook that I created based on the Control Book from FlyLady, but it has my Lifestyle things in there as well. (So I guess it really is a control book! lol)

Anyway, in my Control Book are lists of things that I have to do each day, depending on the day and depending on what needs to be done. There are special lists for each room, and tips for how to do things and make it nice and clutter-free. (Unfortunately, I'm a pack-rat, so things don't get thrown away very often, just shifted around. But I'm working on this.) I really suggest doing this for someone who doesn't know how to get clean around the house and things without help.

For a great place to start on your own control book, visit FlyLady @ http://flylady.net/

-harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers