SJP-- Anger and Communication

How does your owner expect you to communicate when you are angry/upset?

 http://prompts.submissiveguide.com/85


This is actually kind of funny in our way. My Owner knows I will tell him exactly what I'm thinking at any given time, which in turn cheeses him off. So me being cheesed off is never a good thing, as I have a habit of opening my mouth at all the wrong times. (I'd give a really good example of this, but it happens so often that it's not even funny.)

I wish that I could watch my mouth a little better, or filter it somehow, but then people wouldn't know what I was thinking. I don't express my feelings very well.

The best I can say is that my Owner expects me to be... I dunno. Calm and collected, at least.
-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers