30 Days of Truth- Day 17

Name a book you read that changed your views on something:

Well, I honestly couldn't tell you that. I have read so many books in my lifetime most people would not know what to do. I go to the library every week and check out about thirty books... then I finish them by the next week. I read A LOT. So naming books that changed my views would be difficult.

I would like to take this post to mention that there are many blogs I read and keep up with that change my life. I appreciate those blogs as if they were books that are being written almost daily. You can find those blogs in my profile if you want to know more about what sort of things I like to read. I try to stay up on things. These blogs are legendary in my opinion. They are worth reading, and taking the time to get into it.

Thank you, all of you, for reading my ramblings and enjoying them. It means a lot to me.
-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers