30 Days of Truth- Day 6

Something you hope you never have to do:

I guess that would be the things that comprise my Hard Limits list, like watersports and scatplay. Even though I am into Kitten Play, I do not want to be litter box trained either. I'm perfectly fine using a toilet, thankyouverymuch.

I'm not saying that watersports or scatplay are something I look down on, but I do find them to be rather unhealthy, although... I have heard urine is very sterile? But I don't understand how that could be as it is considered waste either way.

I know people who are into these things and it sort of confuses me. I wonder how you discover that you are into such a thing? I will have to do some research.

-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers