TMI Tuesdays-- 2-16-16

1. In winter does your sexual appetite go on a fast?
I don't really have much of a sexual appetite to begin with. There are few things that turn me on, so people really have to work hard on it to get me started.
2. What do you do to kick-start your libido when in a sexual slump?
I can turn my libido on and off. I choose either to be turned on or no. I'm not sure if there are other people out there who are like me in that. If there are, I would love to hear from you! Feel free to shoot me a comment or a message!
3. What is your favorite type of foreplay (to receive)?
Biting. I LOVE biting.
4. Mutual masturbation–yes or no? What is your technique?
Hmm. I approve, but I've never done it, personally. Maybe Batdaddy and I should try it. X3
5. Do you give your lover massage? How often? How long?
Of course! I give him a massage any time he wants one. Sometimes I give him massages when he isn't expecting it to show him how much I appreciate him. They don't usually last very long because I have a thing with texture on my hands. If it's skin-on-skin then I can do it for longer than I can with skin-on-fabric
6. Do you give or receive more massage?
 I give more massages than I receive. I prefer it that way. If I NEED one, then I ask. If I'm good, I receive.


Bonus: If a clone was made of you, would you have sex with it? What would you do first?
That's a good question. I think I probably would. I know what I like so it would be cool to get exactly what I want. At least I hope it knows what I know. Although this would probably end not in sex but in the two of us eating pizza together while we watch horror movies all day.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
-Harvest Hellion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers