TMI Tuesday-- A Look Inside The Insanity

1. Tell us your top 3 flaws and shortcomings.
I suppose my top three flaws are my mental handicaps. Mostly my misophonia. I can't deal with people like a regular person because of it. I'm usually mentally slow because of my medication. And then there is the fact that I forget everything most of the time and/or block things out from my memory so much that I have holes where days are supposed to be. Blogging has helped me immensely in seeing what sort of things I have been doing each week. TMI Tuesday is really great about this. That's one of the reasons I participate in it.
2. Who do you look up to the most:
– Professionally? I don't really know. I tend to look up to other bloggers who are successful. I get insanely green about seeing blogs better than mine. I just want a nice blog, people. I want comments and fun. That's not such a bad thing.
– Sexually? I don't look up to anyone for this. Seriously. I wouldn't know what I'd be looking up to that person for.
3. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
I like to sleep. Seriously. I sleep to forget my day. Especially if I'm mad. If I'm mad, I don't want to deal with people so I sleep. I've done this all my life and because of this, I instantly get tired if I get sad/upset/mad/etc. It's kind of weirdly ingrained.
a. Give me a hug or acknowledge my situation and sit quietly with me.-- Sometimes I do this.
b. Talk through the situation give me advice or say uplifting things. --- This rarely happens.
c. Leave me alone, let me sulk and wallow in misery.-- Yeah that happens more often than not.
d. Work out, be active to distract myself and up the endorphin and dopamine.-- Not really.
4. Which parent do you identify with the most?
Unfortunately, my father. He and I are freakishly similar. Save for some facts about him. I am usually happier to be around people than he is, though.
Bonus: If you had to choose one thing you were most passionate about, what would it be and why?
Sewing!!!! I love to sew and it's a good way to spend your time. Creating things is so fun. I love to design things from the ground up. You know, draw it out, pattern it, fit it, cut it, stitch it, wear it. All that good stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers