1. When sizing up (assessing) your romantic relationship, is there a couple that you envy? Why? (Can be a couple you know or famous/celebrity couple)
No I don't think there is a couple that I envy. I personally love the relationship that my Owner and I have so I don't see others that way.
2. Thinking of your current relationship, which stage are you in? a. Infatuation stage – Intense attraction and an uncontrollable urge to be with each other, strong sexual attraction. b. Understanding stage – You both start getting to know each other better, and everything about your partner interests and fascinates you. c. Moulding stage – You each know what you want in a partner and you start moulding each other to change in effort to create a stronger, lasting relationship. d. If you have made it this far you are in the advanced stages of a relationship, which one best represents the current status of your relationship:
1) Stage of doubt – This is not what you want in a partner, and you have thoughts of ending the relationship.
2) Happy stage – You’ve worked out most of the kinks in your relationship, you know each others flaws and can deal with them. You are comfortable and enjoying the relationship in what you believe will be a long-lasting one.
I would have to say that we are in the Happy stage of the relationship. We are past moulding and whatnot so it's perfect. We're so great, in my mind. Sure, we have disagreements so there is always room for some form of improvement.
3. If you are not currently in a romantic relationship, at which stage did your last relationship end? (see stages above).
I'm in a romantic relationship so this does not apply.
4. Do you think you are too good for your current partner? Why do you feel this way?
HA! No. Not at all. If anything I feel like I need to improve to make the relationship better.
5. Write a 25-word love note to your current significant other or to a person with whom you are infatuated .
(I'm not sure I can write 25 words exactly, but)
Dear Batdaddy. I love you with all my heart. I want to be the best that I can be so that I will never let you down. I just want to help you and love you. I hope we are together forever. (Even if that drives you insane. Or me. But probably you. lol)
Bonus: Have you ever been obsessively “in love” with someone and perhaps borderline clingy? How did you get over your obsession?
Actually, I'm the clingy one. I try not to be. It's very difficult. I just want to do stuff so that Batdaddy can be proud of me and will love being in love with me, as I am in love with him.