TMI Tuesday---- 07/26/2016

1. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Getting the courage to go on stage. And I have done it several times since then!

2. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Reading and playing online past bedtime (I was such a problem child! lol)

3. When was the last time you had an amazing meal? What was it? Why was it amazing for you?
Oh, I tend to think each meal is amazing in it's own way. Just imagine what those brave souls who first said "Gee, that creature looks interesting. Let's kill it, drown it in spices and whatnot, and put it in our mouths" had to go through to give us what we have today.

4. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
The best gift I've received is the gift of friendship (Ha. Right?).

5. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Oh goddess. Not paying bills. Totally.

Bonus: What is something you learned in the last week?
I learned about different types of snakes. And that was just in the last hour! I always have so much fun learning new things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers