SJP-- A Hard Day's Work

Hello my Little Hellions!! It's time for another prompt!!!

http://prompts.submissiveguide.com/66

The prompt is as follows: "What is a “hard day’s work” for you?"

 By Pizarros (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons


HA. This is interesting. If you saw my work and volunteering schedule you would see that I am busy probably six out of seven days of the week, with the seventh being the day I spend with BatDaddy running all sorts of errands. So I guess you could say that every day is a busy one.

For me, I tend to sleep a lot (my body doesn't recover as fast as other people's bodies for the most part). On the days I do not sleep I tend to spend a lot of time either reading or writing. My depression tends to keep me from doing much.

For example, Friday mornings I go to the one doctor. Noon I have lunch. Then I go to either a doctor or a physical therapist. After that, I usually hang with a friend and get dinner afterwards. Then we travel to her house that's about an hour away. The Thursday before I have my bags packed becuase on Fridays I stay the night so we can go to classes on Saturdays. If I can fit some time in, I work on my reading or writing in between everything, whilst going through music the entire day to find things I like or that I can get inspiration from (music is my drug! LOL).

So I would say that that is a relatively busy day for me. It doesn't always feel like hard work but there are days when it just kind of collapses on top of me and messes with me.

Lots of love,
-Harvest Hellion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers