TMI Tuesday-- 07/19/2016

Hello my Little Hellions~!! It's TMI Tuesday time again! Here's some stuff to enjoy!!

1. Hi there. Tell us about your job and what you do?
I work at a fabrics and crafts store. I love it so much. I also volunteer with the local community as much as I can, garnering me the self-titled title of "Resident Support Kitten" I love all of these things and I try to stay as upbeat as possible. The other day I actually had an oops and was rude to a customer on accident. I had (still have as of this writing) a migraine/headache since 7-8-2016 so I was having a hard time getting my attitude in check. I'm so sorry to that person. I would hate to have been them. I NEVER get rude. I get snarky, but never rude.
 
2. What piece of advice would you give to a co-worker?
If I had to give advice, I would say for them to always keep a positive outlook (especially at work) and give at least one compliment to each customer. Not only does this brighten their day, it gives you a feeling of fulfillment as well. (LOVE LOVE LOVE)
 
3. What 2 pieces of advice would you give to a new blogger?
To a new blogger, I would tell them that they should invest time in all forms of social media and to connect with your readers. People come to our blogs for creative and interesting views. Share what you can and live your truth.
 
4. What 1 piece of advice would you give to a veteran blogger–someone blogging for more than 3 years?
Oh, my. I don't think I would give them advice. Maybe I would tell them to stick with it. It's worth it. Bloggers offer a unique service with all sorts of interesting things. We are the Bards of the Internet RPG (lol, sorry I'm a total nerd). Keep it up and spread the love. Why would anyone want to read a blog about things people hate??
 
5. What do you hope visitors to your blog see, take away, feel or learn?
I want my visitors to come away with a laugh, a smile, and maybe some interesting information. I want them to spread the love and to possibly have a safer time. I'm still deciding if I think SSC (Safe, Sane, Consensual) or RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) is more for me. But I think my readers need to form their own opinions.
 
6. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
I was raped. Strangely it turned out okay. I hate going into it. Because of my rape, I now have the best boyfriend/Owner in the world. He is my rock, my world, and my life. I live to serve him and please him as much as I physically can.
 
Bonus: What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
I'm not sure. I don't see myself as a very strong person. I kind of fake being strong when I have to and then I go off somewhere and cry. Although, I think most of the time I cry anyway. I cry a LOT. I'm a very emotional person. I suppose I'm somewhat of an empath but I don't really see myself that way. I just see myself as someone who cares (probably too much).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers