30 Days of Truth- Day 2

Name something that you love about yourself:

Well, I have quite a few qualities I love about myself. I enjoy my positive moods and ability to cheer people up. I have a pretty good sense of humor, but I'm always last to get a joke. This doesn't matter much to me, because I can crack a good joke as well.

I enjoy the fact that I have pink hair currently, just because I felt like it. I like my devil-may-care type attitude.

I like the fact that I have practiced so hard at drawing and I finally get recognition in places on the internet. I don't have a completely horrible drawing hand, but it's still great that I feel loved.


It's a short post, but a good post.
-Harvest Hellion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers