30 Days of Truth- Day 1

Today, I want to talk about something I really hate about myself. I am going to openly admit that I hate my stretchmarks. I hate the fact that they exist, and that they are more extreme than most other people's marks. My stretchmarks unfortunately have a habit of stretching enough to pop open and bleed. I'm not sure why this is, but I fear sometimes I'm falling apart. I want only to be markless. I have seen so many other people my size without huge stretchmarks, and I just don't understand it. Perhaps it is just makeup or photoshopping, but I hate it. I want people to be honest about these things. I want to see stretchmarked models.

In a way, I have pretty much accepted my body, but that doesn't mean I have to like the marks.
-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers