Switching?

So I am curious about Topping. I have done it once so far and I really enjoyed it, but I think that I didn't do enough of a good job. I really like to try new things all the time. I was honored that someone actually asked me to Top them. I am afraid that I would not be able to just ask someone if I could Top them, much like how I wish I could ask to Bottom, but I never can work up the courage or nerve. Not that I really can ask anyone to Top me anyway... I don't think my Owner would appreciate that.

The thing is, my Owner is very Vanilla. He understands my kittenspace. He allows me that. But he really doesn't want to go about ordering me around or spanking me. I think in the right situation or whatever he might, but we can't where we live right now anyway.

People often ask me "How can he be my Owner if he is Vanilla?" Well, how can anyone be anything? I mean, it's just a label. Because of our situation, he takes care of my money so I am under control in that manner. He also has to remind me what to do  because I quite forgetful, so he Owns me in that respect as well. And he has my heart.... so he Owns me there, too. Isn't that an/the important part?

I don't think you have the right to say that my Owner is not an Owner at all. That he is too Vanilla. That's just not your place. And we're not poly either, so you don't have the right to say anything there either because we're not going to take you on. We talked about poly and what we thought about it and we both agree it's just too much drama and work for us. We are happy when we are drama free.

So, to the original point of the post, I am quite certain that I am a Switch. I like to spank and be spanked. There is too much fun to be had. I want to be the boss, but I also would like to be the one receiving the orders. I believe I am a better Bottom then I am a Top, though, still. maybe with experience.

Ah well.

Harvest Hellion, the Kinky Kitten

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Days of Truth-- Day 7

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

SJP-- Flowers