TMI Tuesday-- Confessional

1. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? Was it planned or spontaneous? Any kinky fun?
 Ha!!! Not at all. I don't have a lot of sex because of my conditions/issues but when I do it's great. Be jealous. o_o
2. Have you had sex simultaneously with two or more people in a private residence? Did you know them well or was it a setup casual encounter?
Nope. I'm pretty monogamous and "boring." I would love to experience kitten play/pet play with another person besides my Owner but I'm not sure he would agree. But that's non-sexual anyway.
3. Have you gone out in public wearing an anal plug or vibrator device?
No, but damn does that sound fun. I may have to steal your idea. :3
4. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial?
Hmm.... I've thought about it. I have very poor self-control though. I'm not sure I'd be able to go about it without freaking out completely.
5. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? What names get you off the best?
Oh no. No no no. That's actually a trigger for me. I can do dirty talk, but as soon as you fire off a name at me I start clenching furiously and freaking out.
 
Bonus: The confessional is open–confess anything you want (sexual or not).
I'm not sure what I should confess TO. I mean, I've done some crazy shit (believe that or not). I can usually top everyone's stories by confessing to having sex in places where one should never have sex (don't ask unless you REALLY wanna know).

The only thing I really want to add is that if you have sex, make sure it's SAFE sex. And by safe I mean condoms and whatnot. Especially if you're with someone you don't or barely know. I've learned this one the hard way, and it's not pleasant what comes afterwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers