Possibly a Mommy?



Hello all. :3

I’m up to no good again!!! Tee hee.

Well, Batsz and I have had a talk and we’ve decided that maybe we can play more and do things slowly. We always talk about how to do things slowly. What spurred this on was a visit to a class thrown by a local dungeon on Subspace, Subdrop, Aftercare, and etc. Everyone had stories and experiences except for me. I felt a little out of place. I want to be able to have my own stories to share with everyone too.

I think with my kitten play, I have my kitten headspace, and I think that is different than subspace. I am not entirely sure that they are the same thing. I’ll have to do some research into that some more.
This Friday I get to go to a support group meeting for subs. I love going to those meetings and talking to everyone and generally having an interesting time learning and things.

In other news, I will be trying to take on someone as my little girl. She is very sweet. She and I decided that I would make a good Mommy for her over the weekend. We have been talking for quite a while and even hanging out. I will help her in as many aspects that I possibly can and correct some of her more mature behavior, allow her to let out her Little as much as we can manage to. I am very excited about working with her, as she is a good friend. Batsz said he doesn’t have a problem with it, so he is allowing me to Top.

-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers