Back from Hiatus!!



It’s been a long time since I’ve said anything on here. I’ve been taking a bit of a break. I felt like I wasn’t doing something right and that I shouldn’t go on. It was a really depressing time. I suppose it’s some form of depression… I’ve had it for a long time now.

Anyway, I was going to talk about my dynamic some more. I always do.

Batsz and I were talking this morning about the various forms of topping and bottoming that we already do. I’ve come to realize that no matter what I do, I still submit to him because I feel that he is the boss of the relationship and I am more of a worker. I’ve been told by others that I’m a “do-er” not a “talker.”

It’s just our way of doing things. It’s not one where we have punishment or anything very often. We get along just fine without it, but are considering adding something in there just for fun. We are mostly thinking of adding spankings because they are not too difficult for me to handle and things like that. (I’m not much of a masochist, but I have my moments.) Maybe we can add a spray bottle like they do with cats. It would be awesome. I do like being tied up though. That’s one of my favorite things to do. Anything that can add kitten play things to my dynamic makes me happy. I’m a good kitty. I rarely misbehave, but sometimes I just gotta brat it out.

I like to build various toys for people to use, and want to go into a business of making them on my own for fun. I doubt it would ever get off of the ground just because of the quality of my work so far. I’ve seen so much really good looking stuff; I just don’t have any faith in my own abilities. Maybe someday…

I just realized I went way off track. I don’t think I can hop back on track at the moment, so I’ll have to do some more typing some other day.

Lots of love,
-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

SJP-- Flowers