TMI Tuesday- Valentine's Day!!!

1. List 3 benefits of living with your significant other.
-Having someone to hand you toilet paper when you're out
-Having someone to cook if you don't feel like it
-Having someone to tuck you in at night (or look for aliens, if you're paranoid like I am)

2. Have you ever reunited with a past lover and begun a relationship? Was the latest relationship as friends or lovers?
I tried to rekindle a relationship and the guy gave me a flower for valentine's day, that he got from a girl. The relationship I'm in now started as friends and just kind of blossomed. It's perfect.
3. Do you think someone is more sexy if they regularly read books or work out regularly at a gym?
I think it's more sexy to read books. You can work out if you want to (I don't always work out, so why should you?) but it's not necessary.
4. How likely do you think it is that your marriage will end in divorce?
I'm not married but we're too stubborn to divorce. We both love each other to the moon and back so it's not that big of a deal.
5. Who has more power in your love or romantic relationship–you or your partner?
Oh, he does. Definitely. But I like it that way. I'd say that sometimes I have power, but it's not all the time. It's mostly on him. I prefer it that way.
Bonus: Describe the best Valentine’s Day you’ve ever had.
The best valentine's day I've had is when Bat-Daddy and I first were about to get together. We went and saw Friday the 13th together in the theatre and it was so romantic. Nothing says lovin' like serial killers. At least for our twisted little brains.

Share your TMI with me! What's your best Valentine's Day memory?
-Harvest Hellion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Days of Truth-- Day 7

SJP-- Flowers

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016