SJP 7.17.2022

Submissive Guide Journaling Prompt for the Day. 

Today's Journal Prompt
July 17, 2022
What do you know of your Dominant's reasons for the rules and orders you are to follow? Why does he request these things? What is he trying to teach you?

My Owner/Handler/Master/Dominant/Top (Batsz) is very strict in his own ways. We have a pretty much non-sexual relationship. I also have a girlfriend, but she is long distance. We haven't fully explored what our dynamic is just yet.


Anyway, my Owner is pretty strict on many things. Most of what he is strict on is things like having food when he wants it or at a specific time, making sure the house is clean to his liking, taking care of chores that he wants done.... That sort of thing.


I'd say he is trying to teach me cleanliness and the ability to take care of myself. He himself is very independent so it's something he is very passionate about.


I'm not sure about with my girlfriend. Like I mentioned, we are kind of just figuring things out there. Will keep you updated as we go along. It's long-distance so that's a little more difficult to do things, but not completely impossible.


Anyway, Ta~

-Harvest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016

TMI Tuesdays 6-28-16

Switching?