Check Out My Etsy!

Hey guys! Harvest here!

Looks like I'm getting ready for Easter with a couple things in my Etsy shop. Right now I have three "bunny" collars/chokers that you guys can purchase. They are super fun and I make them by hand all by myself. I love to create things for people.

If you are interested in buying one, you can find my Etsy at:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HarvestsCreations

I'd love if you had a look!

Also, if you're interested in getting a custom piece from me, you can email my Etsy account and I will work with you personally on the things that I like to offer.

I'm hoping to learn chainmaille soon so I can offer that as well. I just love creating things!

Love you guys,
-Harvest :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Days of Truth-- Day 7

SJP-- Flowers

SJP-- Love In Your Dynamic 8-27-2016